We explain how to install e.g. Real Media Library if you have purchased a license of the plugin from codecaneon.net (Envato Market).
- Go to codecanyon.net/sign_in and sign in to your account.
- In the upper right corner you will find your username. If you move the mouse over it, please select “Downloads” in the submenu.
- In the list of plugins you will find “Real Media Library”. Please download “All files & documentation” and “License certificate & purchase code (text)” by clicking the “Download” button.
- Unzip the file “All files & documentation” on your computer to get the plugin code as a ZIP file and the documentation.
- Open the backend/admin panel (
/wp-admin/) of your WordPress website and navigate to “Plugins” in the left sidebar.
- Click the “Add New button and afterwards the “Upload Plugin” button. Upload the plugin code (ZIP file) in your WordPress installation.
- You should find “WP Real Media Library” in the table of plugins. Activate the plugin.
- After activation, you should see a prompt to enter the purchase code (license key). We strongly recommend that you activate the license to receive updates and support. You can find the purchase code in the downloaded document “License certificate & purchase code (text)”.
Have fun using the Real Media Library!