If you have used a categorization plugin before, you might be interested in migrating to Real Media Library. This is possible with a simple 1-click button:
- Login to your WordPress dashboard
- Navigate to Settings > Media
- Scroll down to Real Media Library
- Open tab Reset
- You will find a section Import taxonomy categories
- Click on the button to import categories and file-relations to Real Media Library
Depending on which plugin you used before, the Real Media Library will recognize. If you have used a plugin which does not know Real Media Library yet, you will see the technical name of the taxonomy in the button. If this happens, please open a support ticket to let us know.
For example from this plugins you can easily migrate to Real Media Library:
- Media Library Assistant
- Enhanced Media Library
- Media Library Organizer
- Mediamatic Lite
- Media Library Folders
After you have successfully imported, you can safely disable the other plugin. The folders are now organized by Real Media Library!