Over the years we have received many requests from customers and even code contributions from customers for special use cases. The solutions for these use cases may be useful, but not for the majority of Real Media Library users. Therefore, these solutions are published as separate free micro add-ons.
In the following you will find a list of all free Real Media Library add-ons for special use cases that are supported with the latest version of the Real Media Library. Feel free to download and use them!
- WP/LR Sync Folders with Real Media Library: Synchronize your photos, collections, keywords, and metadata between Lightroom thanks to WP/LR Sync and Real Media Library
- Medialist: Creates a document list of documents from a Real Media Library folder for the frontend of your website.
- Document Gallery for Real Media Library: Creates a gallery of documents from a Real Media Library folder using Document Gallery
- Advanced Custom Fields: Real Media Library Folder Field: Adds a Custom Field Type in Advanced Custom Fields that can be used to select a folder from the Real Media Library folder structure (e.g. useful if a custom plugin based on AFC data should display all contents of a folder)
- Physical Custom Upload Folder for Real Media Library: When uploading a new file, it will be stored in the file system in the same structure as in the virtual folder structure of Real Media Library (the plugin does not care about redirects and does not move files that will be moved later by drag and drop; for a complete mapping of the Real Media Library folder structure in the file system, please use Real Physical Media)
If you want to know which page builders, themes and plugins are explicitly compatible with Real Media Library, please have a look at the compatibility list.