Great that you have decided to use a devowl.io WordPress plugin. We sell the plugin you have chosen at devowl.io, but for tax reasons it is distributed by the Paddle.com Market Limited. Immediately after the purchase or renewal of a possible subscription you have received an email with the link to the invoice. If you can’t find it anymore, we will explain how to download the invoice again.
Find invoice in devowl.io customer center
You can access your invoices at any time in the devowl.io customer center. It doesn’t matter if you have just purchased or, in case of products with a subscription, if the next term has started. You can easily access the invoice by following these steps:
- Open the customer center on devowl.io
- Request a magic link to log in to the customer center
- Click on the magic link in your email inbox
- In the Invoices tab you will find all the invoices that were created for you. By clicking on the Download button, the invoice opens in a new tab.
- (optional) If you want to download or print the invoice, please use the print feature of your browser.
Add address and tax data to invoice
Our products are distributed by Paddle.com Market Limited. During the order process you could already enter the billing address and VAT number of your company. If you forgot to do so, you can add it to the invoice by clicking on “Add address & VAT Number“.
Please note that once address and tax data has been entered, it may no longer be possible to change it for tax reasons.