You have just bought Real Cookie Banner PRO on devowl.io and want to install the plugin? We explain to you how it works easily and quickly!
If you have downloaded the ZIP file of the plugin directly after the purchase, you can skip step 1 to 5.
- Open the customer center on devowl.io
- Request a magic link to log in to the customer center
- Click on the magic link in your email inbox
- In the tab Subscriptions and Licenses you will find your active subscription. If you have several subscriptions, you have to click on the More button to see the Products table of your subscription.
- In the Products table of your subscription, you should find a Real Cookie Banner as an entry. Next to it, you find a Download button and by clicking it, you can download the required code of the plugin.
- Open your WordPress backend and navigate to Plugins > Add New in the left sidebar.
- Click the “Upload Plugin” button. Upload the plugin code (ZIP file) in your WordPress installation.
- You should see Real Cookie Banner in the table of plugins. Please activate the plugin!
And we are done. Have fun using a devowl.io WordPress plugin!
Error message “The link you followed has expired”
Do you see the error message “The link you followed has expired” after you uploaded the ZIP file? This error message doesn’t give much information about what’s actually wrong, so it’s a bit difficult for beginners to fix it.
In most cases, the maximum upload size you have configured is not enough to upload the plugin. Read here how to solve the problem quickly and easily.