You have just bought e.g. Real Media Library PRO on codecanyon.net and want to install the plugin? We explain to you how it works easily and quickly!
- Go to codecanyon.net and sign in to your account.
- In the upper-right corner you will find your username (in screenshot marked as 1). If you move the mouse over it, please select Downloads in the submenu (marked as 2).
- In the list of plugins you will find the name of the plugin, e.g. Real Media Library. Please click on Download (marked as 3) and download “All files & documentation” and “License certificate & purchase code (text)” (marked as 4).
- Unzip the file “All files & documentation” on your computer to get the plugin code as a ZIP file and the documentation.
- Open your WordPress backend and navigate to Plugins in the left sidebar.
- Click the “Add New” button and afterwards the “Upload Plugin” button. Upload the plugin code (ZIP file) in your WordPress installation.
- Now you should see e.g. Real Media Library in the table of plugins. Please activate the plugin!
Have fun using your devowl.io WordPress plugin!
Transfer purchases to your devowl.io account
codecanyon.net is a platform where our products can also be purchased. But it will be easier for you if you purchase our WordPress plugins directly on devowl.io in the future.
You can activate licenses already purchased on codecanyon.net in your devowl.io account. Then you will always have direct access to the latest version of the plugins directly in the customer center at devowl.io.