You have just bought e.g. Real Media Library PRO on codecanyon.net and want to install the plugin? We explain to you how it works easily and quickly!
- Go to codecanyon.net and sign in to your account.
- In the upper-right corner you will find your username. If you move the mouse over it, please select Downloads in the submenu.
- In the list of plugins you will find the name of the plugin, e.g. Real Media Library. Please download “All files & documentation” and “License certificate & purchase code (text)” by clicking the Download button.
- Unzip the file “All files & documentation” on your computer to get the plugin code as a ZIP file and the documentation.
- Open your WordPress backend and navigate to Plugins in the left sidebar.
- Click the “Add New” button and afterwards the “Upload Plugin” button. Upload the plugin code (ZIP file) in your WordPress installation.
- You should see e.g. Real Media Library in the table of plugins. Please activate the plugin!
- After activation, you should see a prompt to enter the purchase code (license key). We strongly recommend that you activate the license to receive updates and support. You can find the purchase code in the downloaded document “License certificate & purchase code (text)“.
Have fun using a devowl.io WordPress plugin!